Saturday, January 5, 2013

HIMCR #79 Color Challenge

I hope everyone is having a good year so far!  Ours has been good so far.  It has been so nice being home the last 2 weeks.  I have gotten so much done that I have had on my To Do List. 

This weeks challenge at HIMCR is Color Challenge.  This week colors are Black and White and 1 color.  I decide to go with turquoise we have a neighbor who is getting married in the spring so I made a card for them.  I love how the colors look together. 

I used the Creative Memories Divine Wedding Cricut Cartridge to cut the cake out at 3.5" and the black and white paper was in my scrapbox.  I distressed the edges of the card, papers, cake and tag.  I also embossed with the Divine swirls folder.  That is one of my favorite folders!!

Now it's time to check out what the rest of the DT has created and check out the challenge at HIMCR.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation Angela!! Glad I found your site - I just joined :)!! Hugs and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete