Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thank You Cards

One of the many things on my To Do List for Spring Break was to make Thank You cards.  So when I saw the challenge over at My Creative Time I went looking through my paper.  I found one that had 4 of the 6 colors in it.  



Hello everyone! This is Cassandra and guess what?? It's my turn to host the "Designer Challenge". And of course, you know that I just HAD to make this a COLOR CHALLENGE!! The Colors of the Rainbow to be exact! All you have to do is make a project of your choice using 3 of the following 6 colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. For a more difficult challenge - if you dare...use ALL 6 colors!!!
My Thank you card 
My paper is from TLC and I used CTMH Holiday Red, Citrus Leaf, Dutch Blue, and Sunflower inks to stamp Thanks from MTC Thank You Hugs set.  I cut out the Curly Label from MTC and stamped Thank you for being you!  This stamp was also from the MTC Thank you Hugs Set. 



7 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the bright colors.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Great use of colors! Love it :) Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous rainbow card! Love all the bright beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty great rainbow colors!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE all the bright colors in this challenge & your card is PERFECT! Thanks for playing along!
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so fun! I love the distressing you added! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME job with the challenge!!!!great job,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete