Saturday, February 15, 2014

Crafty Moms 2/16/14

 
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!
Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day and weekend!
I made donuts for breakfast on Friday and then heart shaped Calzone for dinner and bread sticks. Faith helped me make a heart shaped chocolate chip cookie for dessert. Then we just have been having a lazy weekend. It's been rainy and windy here the last few days.
My inspiration for this week was the little Valentine goodies I made for my son's class on Thursday. They didn't get to have a party but was able to exchange cards. So we made little tags on the Silhouette and stamped them to put on pencils.
 
I used MFP Calendar Stamp Set and MFP Love Love Love Stamp Set to create this cute little pencil tags.
ave a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment