Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gift Bag and Pinwheel Card

I have been busy working in my craftroom today and working on getting caught up
 on my laundry before we start another busy week.  A while ago I got this cut for the cute little gift bag from the silhouette store and have been wanting to give it a try. I decide to pick out some paper to match my 3 Girls JAM Ribbon I got with my Bow Maker. Bow making is so much easier with the bow maker!  I made 2 bows and used one on the card and the other on the gift bag.  Before I got my bow maker it seemed like I made so may bows till I made the perfect one :)

Supplies:
Cupcake Cuties Cardstock from Recollections
Kraft Cardstock
3 Girls JAM Ribbon
Creative Memories For Her Stamp Set
Chocolate and Sunset CTMH ink
HERO ART clear stamps
3 Girls JAM Bow Maker
Creative Memories Tag Maker
Pinwheel cut and Bag cut are from the Cameo Silhouette
Card is 4x4 and bag is 4.5" tall
Challenges:
Jaihart Sunday are Lovely
My Crafting Channel  SVG Saturday Challenge #4

1 comment: