Saturday, July 14, 2012

HIMCR #54 Super Scraps Saturday

Hello Everyone!

Well I didn't get much crafting done this week but had a good but busy week.  My kids scedule kept me so busy.  They went to soccer camp in the morning this week and yesterday was their World Cup so I made them shirts and they made their own flags.  I will post pictures later today. 

This week challenge at HIMCR is Super Scraps Saturday!!  I made these cute little paper weights I had been want to try.  I saw them awhile back at Ben Franklin and bought the weights.  So it was perfect for this week challenge cause I used scrap pieces of paper to cut out the circles.  Then I pulled out my scrap bag of vivyl and some little hearts out of pink and some red Mickey Mouse heads.  It was a super easy project and used up scraps even better!!
Be sure to check out what My DT sister made for this week!!
Snowflakedreams

Now enter the challenge at HIMCR!!


3 comments:

  1. There are adorable. I would love to give these a try.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are so cute. Great way to use up your scraps Angela. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, What a excellent idea!! Love the mickey heads :)
    Cheers Jennie
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete