Saturday, December 15, 2012

HIMCR #76 Go Digital

Good Morning!  I have been busy this week working on Christmas gifts and getting my Christmas cards ready to mail.  By now I usually have them out in the mail but it's been a very busy lately.  I also did a fun art project this week in my son's classroom.  I teach an art project once a month for his teacher.  This month we made salt dough ornaments.  I made the ornaments up ahead of time and they painted them.  It was alot of fun and the kids are excited for me to bring back snowmen on Monday.  

This week challenge at HIMCR is Go Digital and our
 sponsor is  Template Dreams.
They will be giving away a $5 gift certificate to their store.  
 I used Fall is in the Air and made a 2 page layout of our trip to Seattle last month when Grandma and PawPaw came to visit.  I used Creative Memories Click in Fill pages to create the layout and just added the digital paper and embellishments from the Fall is in the Air kit.  
 Now it's time to head over to  HIMCR and check out what the rest of the Design Team has for you and enter the challenge!
Have a good weekend!!
 

2 comments:

  1. very cute layouts, love how you added fun to the banner. Great way to use the kit!!!!

    ReplyDelete