Saturday, December 1, 2012

HIMCR #74 Color Challenge

Good Morning! 
I haven't posted much the last few weeks we had company and then this week has been very crazy.  I hope to get some crafting done this afternoon unless we decide to finish decorating the Christmas tree.  I also want to try and make some ornaments this weekend with the kids for their small trees we got them last year.  

This week challenge at HIMCR is a color challenge and the colors are blue and white.  I decided to make a circle card that I found on the Silhouette shop and some blue paper I found when I was sorting my craft room last month.  My digi is from Fresh Brewed Designs and I used my CTMH markers to color her.

Be sure to head over to HIMCR and check out what the Design Team has made and enter the challenge!

Have a good weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card!Lovely image.
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete