Thursday, November 29, 2012

Simple Salutaions Challenge Christmas Flower-Poinsettia

Hope everyone is having a good week!  It's been a busy one for me!  I wanted to share with you my gift card holder I made for this weeks challenge at MFP Speedy TV Simple Salutations Challenge.  This weeks theme is Christmas Flower-Poinsettia.  I cut out a poinsettia  and a gift card holder from my Silhouette and Sparkle from Amaryllis Definition stamp set.  I added a yellow button to the center of the poinsettia and some pretty red ribbon out of my scrapbox.  
Hope you enjoyed my gift card holder!  Now it's time to head over to MFP Speedy TV  
and check out the challenge for this week.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! beautiful poinsettia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Poinsettia and hte button is a wonderful addition. Thanks for Guest Designing at MFP Simple Salutations Ch Choice of 3 Themes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete