Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sketch With a Twist Challenge #21 and #22

Hello Everyone!
I love how my card turned out this week for the  MFP Speedy TV 
 Sketch with a Twist turned out!!  
The theme for the sketch of week #21 is  natural 
colors and tones.  I went very simple cream and brown and used a fall theme.
 This is the sketch for this week!


 My card for the week :)

I used the MFP Autumn Splendor Stamp Set and added some brown ribbon and button!
I hope you head over and check out the challenge!!

The sketch and theme for #22 is use 2 or more Ribbons, laces, Trims, etc. and or Fancy borders.
I used Amaryllis Definition set for my card and some ribbon from my the Creative Memories Scallop Stitch Border Maker Cartridge to make my fancy border.

Now be sure to head over to MFP Speedy TV  and check out the challenge!!
Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment