Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Simple Salutations Challenge for MFP Speedy TV

Good Morning Everyone!
 Wow it has been a busy week so far but day is my last day of  work till after Thanksgiving.  The kids only have half days till after Thanksgiving so we can spend some extra time  together and get ready for Grandma and PawPaw to come visit.  They are so excited to see them!!  They have been counting down the days!!

 I'm excited to show you my card that I created for Simple Salutations Challenge this week. I used the Snow Gifts stamp set for the sentiment.  I cut out the cute little cabin from the Camp out cartridge.  I thought it would be cute to put some pine trees and snow to make it look all wintery!  I used the Creative Memories border punch and add some white paint to look like snow.
Now it's time to head over to MFP Speedy TV to check out the challenge!!
Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment