Tuesday, November 6, 2012

MFP Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist Challenge 19

I'm very excited to tell everyone that I have been ask to be a Guest Designer for MFP Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist.   If you have not stopped by at MFP Speedy TV be sure to they lots of challenges over there and great stamps too.  I used a set of their stamps for my card today.  
This is the sketch for this week challenge.
I used Garden Art Stamp Set to make my card.
I stamped and cut out the cute little butterfly twice.  I used my water color pencils to color.  Then I fold the top butterfly wings to give it a 3D look.  When I was looking through my embellishments and found this pink jewels and thought they would look good on top of the Twinkle Chain Border.  I'm so glad that I got the Border Maker from Creative Memories.  I love all the cartridges that I have gotten so far for it.  

Be sure to check out the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment