Saturday, November 10, 2012

HIMCR #71 Super Scraps Saturday

Happy Saturday!! 
I can't believe that we are already into November!!  Christmas is going to be here before we know it.  I haven't started my shopping yet or took our pictures to use on our Christmas cards.  I need to get busy on it.  I have ideas for presents for the kids but we haven't decide for sure. 

This week it's Super Scraps Saturday at HIMCR.  I remember finding these little paper dolls I had cute out and made awhile ago.  I wanted to use them on a layout but could find any Thanksgiving pictures I had printed off to use.  So I decide to go with a wreath for the house.  I even made my pumpkin with scraps from my scrap box!!  Got my wreath on sale at Michaels and ribbon at the Dollar Tree. 
Now it's time to head over to HIMCR and check out the rest of the Design Team's creations for the week and enter the challenge!!
Good luck and have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. How lovely really great for the kiddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done anything for Christmas yet either! Not a thing! :) Love your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath, and the preparation months ago!! Well Done :) Cheers Jennie Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete