Sunday, November 11, 2012

2013 Storybook Creator 4.0 Calendar

I'm so happy that I made a Christmas Gift yesterday!!  This is the fourth year that I have been making a calendar for the kids to give to Oma and Opa for Christmas.  They are so easy and so much
 fun to make.  The kids loving looking at it on Christmas Eve with Oma and Opa.  

 I used Storybook Creator 4.0  to create the calendars.  They come in 12x18 and 8x12 and after the month is you have a 12x12 or 8x8 page layout to slide into your scrapbook.  What a great gift!
If you have more questions about the calendars let me know and I can help you out.

I almost forgot there are Desk Calendars now!  Be sure to check them out!  
I will be making my new desk calendar soon and posting it for you all to see.












No comments:

Post a Comment