Saturday, November 24, 2012

HIMCR #73 Mix It Up

Good Morning Everyone!
I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!  We had the best one ever!!   We were all so excited to have Grandma and PawPaw here to celebrate with us.  We stayed home and Grandma and me cooked dinner.  The kids helped make a pumpkin pie.  It has been a great week but sad for us today here cause we will be taking them back to the airport.  I so wish they lived closer to us.

This week at HIMCR the challenge is Mix It Up and it is Christmas theme.  I decide to go ahead and make my Christmas card for this year.  Last year was the first year in awhile that I didn't make a digital card with our family pictures on them.  I loved the cards I made but decide from now on it would be digital!  Here is the card I created with Storybook Creator 4.0
This is one of my favorite Christmas kits.  It was from last year and it is called Holidazzle!  

If you haven't ever tried digital scrapbooking and have any questions let me know.  The Creative Memories program is so easy to use!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this holiday card! SO CUTE! I love the non-traditional Christmas colors! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sorry you missed my banners...maybe I will bring them back next week for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete