Saturday, November 3, 2012

HIMCR #70 Color Challenge

Happy Saturday!!  I'm so glad to get to sleep in this morning and not have much to do till this afternoon.  We have The Raingutter Regatta at Cub Scouts today.  We finished up their boats last night.  Sissy is so excited to get to race one this year also.  

Now it's time to tell you about our challenge at HIMCR for the week.  It time for our color challenge and this month it is your 3 favorite colors and use a digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society.  

I used Tulip by Kim L Pipkin Gwin and for my colors pink, black, green.  I used my water color pencil to color in my tulip and I love how it turned out.  Then I decide to make a bookmark that I found on the Silhouette shop and a pieces of ribbon from my scrap bag. 

Now it's time to check out what the rest of the Design Team made and enter the challenge at HIMCR.  

Hope you have a great weekend!!

4 comments: