Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Treats for the teachers

 I wanted to make a little treat for the kid's teachers, office staff and my co-workers but I was short on time so I found this cute little ghost to cut out on the Silhouette and added some yummy Candy Corn Taffy.  I can't wait to get some more of it next year.

 I also work 3 days a week in the afternoon Kindergarten class helping them with their math and writing workshop.  So when I was getting ready to leave on Tuesday a few of them ask if I would be there to see them dressed up on Halloween.  So I decide to make them a little treat when I went in to see all my little friends.  I punched out tags with the Creative Memories Tag punch and stamp it with a cute little pumpkin and tied it to Fruity Peebles snack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment