Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hostess for MFP Sketch with a Twist Challenge 46

I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day!!  My kids and hubby got me some new shoes I had been wanting.  My son made me a jar to put a candle in at school with a cute little poem about Mom on the bag and my daughter gave me a book of poems and pictures she made in it.  We went out for Starbucks and donuts and went to the store and home so I could get some scrapbooking done.  I worked on the kids teachers albums for their end of the year gifts.  It was a great day.  Now the relaxing is over and it's time for the craziness to start.  My daughter birthday is on Wed. and she will be 10 and my son birthday is on Saturday and he will be 8.  I always say it's my Christmas in May!!

Now it's time for this week's sketch!


Twist for this week card is to use Nature colors!

Now it's time for some inspiration for the week.
I used the new stamp set from MFP Marsh Silhouettes.   My friend AJ taught me how to use the my silhouette cameo to cut out my stamp images and I'm loving it!!  I used all craft for my card and black ink and then I had some raffia that I used my Tim Holtz distress ink on to add a little bit of color.  

 
This week we are offering this fabulous stamp to one lucky winner so be sure to head over to MFP Sketch with a Twist to get enter in the challenge!!
I"m so excited to all the great cards you make this week!!
Have a great week!
You have until 9:00 pm on May 20th to get your submissions entered to win. Remember you do not have to use Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamps to play but if you do your name will be entered twice.  Please remember to link your card back to us and mention Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist and Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co in your blog post. Please no back linking. Remember there is two chances to win this week so the more you play the more you are entered to win.
Happy Stamping,
Angela Chamness, Hostess


No comments:

Post a Comment