Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hostess for MFP Sketch With A Twist Challenge 48

Hope everyone had a nice Memorial day weekend!  It was nice and calm around our house for once.  We didn't have alot going on and the weather wasn't too great.  We took our puppy for a walk on one of the trails and let her check out the dog park.  Other than that I got some scrapbooking done.  I worked on the kids pictures from their birthdays last week.  My goal is to keep up with their 8 and 10 year books. 
 
Here is our sketch for the week.
 
Twist for this week card is to be a Miss You card!

For this week's card I used MFP Marsh Birds Stamp Set!  I also used the Silhouette to cut out the image of my bird.  This will make a great card to send to my sister or for my daughter to send to her cousin.
 
This week we are offering this fabulous stamp to one lucky winner so be sure to head over to MFP Sketch with a Twist to get enter in the challenge!!
I"m so excited to all the great cards you make this week!!
Have a great week!
You have until 9:00 pm on June 3rd to get your submissions entered to win. Remember you do not have to use Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamps to play but if you do your name will be entered twice.  Please remember to link your card back to us and mention Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist and Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co in your blog post. Please no back linking. Remember there is two chances to win this week so the more you play the more you are entered to win.
Happy Stamping,
Angela Chamness, Hostess

No comments:

Post a Comment