Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Crafty Moms Column

Good Morning!
I'm very excited to share a new column that my friend AJ over at AJ Scrapbooking & Cards and I will be posting every Sunday.  One or both of us each will be posting a creation that we made during the week.



Welcome Everyone To "The Crafty Moms" Column
This column is being hosted by:
An'Jenic over at AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
Angela over at Angela's Crafty Spot
This weeks Creations:
For this week inspiration I made "Thank You" card for my new customers. I stared a new business in May. And my customer’s first order will be in this upcoming week. I wanted to show my appreciation to each customer for helping me reach my very first goal. I also include in each card a homemade digital business card.
I used the cute flower from the MFP Hum Along Stamp Set.
My inspiration this week is about how I start my day as a crafting mom. I wanted to share some information about myself as a crafting mom. And its with my morning brew. Everyone morning my Keurig coffee machine starts up exactly at 6:30. That's 30 minutes before my oldest gets up for school. I love that I can program my coffee machine. And that is one of the many ways I start my day each week.
How do you start your day? I would love to hear about it.
I use this wonderful stamp by MFP called: Oh Beans
The Crafty Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment