Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Crafty Moms 06/09/13


Hello Everyone! It's Angela this week with some
inspiration for you all!
I hope you all had a nice week! We are heading in to our last full week of school so things have been a little busy around our house. The kids have had field trips, splash day, and some sleepovers on top of the normal schedule we usually have. So for this week's creations I have made a few cards for the teachers at school that we are going to miss so much next year.
I used Mark's Finest Papers In My Den stamp set this week.
This stamp set is perfect guy!
My first card is for my Daughter's teacher. He is such a great teacher and we will miss him so much next year. The chair on this stamp set reminds me of the chair he brought into the classroom that he sits in to read to the students. I even found a water color pencil that almost matches his actually chair.
My next card is for my Son's teacher who helps him with his writing but has also become such a great friend to my son. I always get to hear the funny things they talked about either before or after I get off work from Mr. Coates. He is retiring this year and will be missed so much.
The last card I made for this week is for our Librarian. He has been such a great help the last four years to me with getting pictures for my yearbook project. The kids all love their library time cause he is just so nice! Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has created to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

1 comment: