Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hostess for MFP Sketch with a Twist Challenge 52

Good Morning!
I wanted to thank everyone for all the great cards made and entered last week. I love all of them so much. That was my first card done with spotlight stamping. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! We had a great week just having fun around my house. We went to a library party, did some hiking and went swimming. Hoping we have nice weather this week so we can go do some more fun things!
Our sketch for this week.
Twist for this week card is to use black some where on your card!
Now it's time for some inspiration for the week.

I just love this new stamp set Firefighter Stamp Set. As soon as I saw it I knew that I was going to make a Birthday Card for my nephew. I'm way ahead of the game on his birthday now. It's not till Feb. but better early than late :)
his month we welcome Trudy Harris-Thomas as our guest designer. Please be sure to stop by her blog and give her some love. I also wanted to Thank Trudy again for being such a great Guest Designer this month!! I have enjoyed you helping out!

This week we are offering this fabulous stamp to one lucky winner.
I can't wait to see all your new creations this week!
 Head over to MFP Sketch With a Twist  to get enter in the challenge for this week!
Have a great week!
You have until 9:00 pm on July 2nd to get your submissions entered to win. Remember you do not have to use Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamps to play but if you do your name will be entered twice. Please remember to link your card back to us and mention Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist and Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co in your blog post. Please no back linking. Remember there is two chances to win this week so the more you play the more you are entered to win.
Happy Stamping,
Angela Chamness, Hostess

1 comment: