Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hostess for MFP Sketch With A Twist Challenge Week 53



Good Morning!
Hope you all are having nice weather. We have had beautiful days but wow it has been hot here for sure! I filled up the kid pool yesterday and they played out in it. I sat out and watch them and kept spray myself with water to keep cool. Hoping it cools down some today so I can do a little crafting.
Our sketch for this week.
Twist for this week card is to use paper piecing and tearing.
Now it's time for some inspiration for the week.
 
My card that I created this week was to send to a friend and her son who moved back before Christmas. I thought this stamp set would make the perfect summer card. I used the I Need a Vacation. I tore the paper at the bottom to make it look like the water. Then I paper pieced both images.
Now it's time to welcome Christine Hyde to SWAT.

This week we are offering this fabulous stamp to one lucky winner.

I can't wait to see all your new creations this week!
 Head over to MFP Sketch With a Twist  to get enter in the challenge for this week!
Have a great week!
You have until 9:00 pm on July 9nd to get your submissions entered to win. Remember you do not have to use Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamps to play but if you do your name will be entered twice. Please remember to link your card back to us and mention Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist and Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co in your blog post. Please no back linking. Remember there is two chances to win this week so the more you play the more you are entered to win.
Happy Stamping,
Angela Chamness, Hostess

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    Thanks for your comment. I really like the summery idea. Funny - using the tearing for water never crossed my mind. I'm going to save the idea for scrapbooking.

    Chrisitne - Cndn Stamper

    ReplyDelete