Sunday, July 14, 2013

Brithday Layout

I spent the day crafting on some upcoming projects for blog hops and cards for friends.  Since I can't post any of the things from today I found some layouts I made a few weeks ago that I wanted to share.   These are layouts of my daughter's 10th Birthday!  She wanted a tie dye and peace sign theme this year. 

I had so much fun making these layouts cause I used my birthday present my hubby and kids got me.  I my new dies and stamps from My Creative Time.
I used Stitched "Capture" Frame with Arrow Die, Build a Banner Kit, Just tags, Sitched Mini Frame & Arrow Dies, Stitched Journal Die, Journal It!, It's All About You, and Life is Good.  I used a punch for the round the peace signs and the heart peace signs I cut on my Silhouette. 





 Hope you enjoyed my layouts!!  
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment