Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hostess fro MFP Sketch With A Twist Challenge 55

Good Morning!!
Welcome back to SWAT! We had lots of great cards enter in last weeks challenge!! Keep up the great work and spread the words to your friends about SWAT :)
My family did something really fun this weekend and I was so proud of the kids!! Our local Humane Society has a Pet Walk every year to help raise money to take care all the pets each year. The kids have want to go walk and raise money this year. We went and took our little puppy Aurra!! They raised $155 in just a week and Aurra won 1st place in the talent show. I'm going to post pictures on my blog later this week. I will post a few pictures and the t-shirts I made for us all to match.
Now it's time to see our sketch for the week!
Twist for this week card is to distressing.
Now it's time for some inspiration for the week.
 
For my card this week I used one of the brand new sets from MFP it is called Be Virtous.
This is one for my favorite images on the stamp set.
Now it's time to see what Christine has created for us this week!


This week we are offering this fabulous stamp to one lucky winner.
I can't wait to see all your new creations this week!
 Head over to MFP Sketch With a Twist  to get enter in the challenge for this week!
Have a great week!
You have until 9:00 pm on July 22nd to get your submissions entered to win. Remember you do not have to use Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamps to play but if you do your name will be entered twice. Please remember to link your card back to us and mention Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist and Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co in your blog post. Please no back linking. Remember there is two chances to win this week so the more you play the more you are entered to win.
Happy Stamping,
Angela Chamness, Hostess

No comments:

Post a Comment