Monday, July 22, 2013

Growing In Unity Winner

Good Morning!!
First I wanted to thank everyone for all the great comments last week and visiting my blog each day!  I enjoyed being your Unity girl last week.  It was such a fun week! 
My daughter says thank you for all the comments on wishing her better.  She is feeling better and getting around good.  She got a purple and lime green cast!!  Mommy's favorite colors are finally wearing off on her :)  She beg us to take her out this weekend so Saturday she walked around the Farmer's Market and part of Wal-Mart. She is a pro at those crutches already.  
 Before I share the winner of last week's comments I made one more card to share with you all.  I got this little High 5 stamp and thinking it would be prefect for a mini card.  I just had to try it out this morning with my new Chevron embossing folder!

Our winner for last week's comments is Gaylynn!!  
Please me at chewiescrappin@hotmail.com with your information and I will forward it to Unity.

I had to share a picture of my baby girl in pretty cast!!
Thanks again for stopping by and visiting my blog!
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a fun stamp for this mini card. Vibrant colors. And that is a big cast! Just emailed you. Thank you so much Angela and Unity!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mini card! Love the background! That cast has my daughter's favorite colors! If she needs to be in a cast at least it's a bright and cheery cast!! Prayers for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete