Sunday, October 27, 2013

Crafty Moms 10-27-13



Hello Everyone!
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!!
Hope everyone week was good!
I started my first week at my new job. I'm loving my new job!!
This week I have a treat slider I made for little Halloween treats for the kids. They turned out so cute!! I can't believe Halloween is this week already. We will be taking the kids and puppy around the neighborhood trick or treating. Last year it was pouring and they got soaked going around trick or treating. Mommy and Daddy got lucky and didn't have to go out then since their Uncle was here for Halloween. They had a blast with him even though their candy was all wet and so were they!
 
I used 2 different sets from MFP to make my little slider box this week. I used the new set What A Scream and then a favorite from last year Autum Splendor. I just did them simple since they will be for the kids and then I put a Kit Kat inside them.
Hope everyone has a safe Halloween and doesn't eat too much candy!!
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week.
Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment