Sunday, October 13, 2013

Crafty Moms 10/13/13



Hello Everyone!
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!!
Welcome back to another week at Crafty Moms!
This week my son's swim team had their monthly social. We went to the local corn maze. It was alot of fun watching the kids run around to find the 6 stations. Then some of us moms went in a group to find the stations also. It was just a beautiful day for a fun night!
This week I decide it's time to start working on some Halloween treats for the kids. I saw this idea awhile ago on Pinterest. I thought it would fun to give this out to the kids and for their teachers.
 
I bought a big container of cheese balls at Target the other night and I already had some small clear bags. I made my topper and then stamped the cute little ghost and pumpkin from What A Scream. I paper pieced it together instead of using my markers to color the pumpkin. Then I had to get creative on the next step. I wanted it to say Pumpkin Poop so I used 2 sentiment stamps from Pumpkins and Sunflowers Mini Stamp Set I masked off the s on Pumpkins. Then I masked off the word pumpkin and just stamped the P and then same for sunflowers to use the O. I just love how this turned out and can't wait to mass them out!!
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week.
Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

1 comment:

  1. I love this Angela - what a great idea and a perfect way to use that fun image!

    ReplyDelete