Saturday, December 7, 2013

Crafty Moms 12/08/13

Hello Everyone!
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!!
I hope you all had a nice week! The weather has been so cold here and the other day it tried to snow. It was just little flakes floating around but nothing stuck just the sight made the kids are excited!! So for my inspirations this week I made some cute little gift tags and mini card with a snowman stamp!
I just love how they turned out!
I used the Calendar Stamp, Recipe Completer Mini Stamp Set, and Tis the Season Mini to make my tags and mini card. Hope you enjoy my creations this week. Now I'm off to start the Christmas I need to make!
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week.
Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment