Sunday, December 22, 2013

Crafty Moms 12/22/13



Hello Everyone!
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!!
It has been a very busy week around my house. I have finished up Christmas present and delivered them, did shopping and made cookies. All between taking care of a sick husband and running the kids to all of their activities! This Mommy is ready for Winter break!
My inspiration this week is very simple cause well I just ran out of time :)
I made a gift bag to put a few last minute presents in that I just finished up this morning.
 
I used this cute little mini stamp set Tis the Season Mini.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment