Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Braided Crocheted Scarf

I wanted to share with you my braided crocheted scarf that I made over the weekend.  I have been wanted to make an infinity scarf for awhile now.  Last week I was on Facebook and saw a link to make one.  I checked it out and it sounded very easy so Saturday night I started and finished it on Sunday afternoon.  I found the link on the Rookie Crafter's blog. 

This was a perfect craft for me to do over the weekend.  I have been really miss my Grandma over the last few weeks and last Saturday was a year she went to the hospital when she was so sick.  My Grandma was the one who taught me how to crochet when I was in JR High. 

My daughter is in love with it too. So looks like I will be going to get some more yarn to make her one too. 

1 comment: