Saturday, January 4, 2014

Project Life Layout

One of the projects that I had planned on trying over the summer was to start doing some Project Life layouts for my kids albums.  I bought the pages the week before my daughter broke her leg and well lets after the break this Mommy didn't have much time for herself this summer.  I printed off our pictures to the Pumpkin Patch which is always a fun day.  We love going to Hunter's Farm!!  My little man calls it his farm since his name is Hunter.  
I used MCT Piles of Smiles along with 3x4 and 4x6 Stitched Journal Die and Journal It Stamp Set!
It was so much fun creating this layout!!  Now to print off our Pumpkin carving and Halloween pictures to get some more layouts created.  I have to say it was so quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment