Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Card for a cause

I made this card last week and I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post it.  Laurie at Hiding in My Craft Room posted this last week and Faith and I were both so excited to make Larry a card.  I love how Faith wanted to know more about Larry other than he had Leukemia.  So I went to his blog and we read it together.  He likes Star Wars and Soccer just like Faith and Hunter.  I had 2 perfect stamp sets.  Faith used the soccer set for her card and I went with the Star Wars stamps. 

Here is my card I made for Larry! 

Here is the link to Laurie's blog with all the information about Larry.  I was happy to help out and hope you will be able to!

Cuddle bug Star embossing folder
Scrap red and white cardstock I had in my scrap box
Star Wars stamps not sure what the name of them are.  I found them a few years ago on Craiglist cause my husband and kids are nuts for Star Wars!!

1 comment: