Saturday, March 24, 2012

HIMCR #39 Hideous Paper Challenge

Hello Eveyrone and Happy Saturday!!

The challenge this week, the 4th Saturday of the month, is Mix it Up SATURDAY! And this week's it is Hideous Paper challeng.  We all have those papers that are well, hideous! So let's take them and turn them into something beautiful or at least get a good laugh trying!

It was hard to decide on paper to use cause I love all my paper but this one was not really one that I do love.
So I thought I would use it to make a Thank you card!
I'm not sure what the name of the paper is but I remember getting a about 4 or 5 years ago in a a big pack from Costco. 
Blue paper is Light blue Coredinations
THANKS is cut at 1" from Creative Memories cartridge This & That
Dutch Blue ink around the edges of the card

Thanks to everyone who checks out my creation for the week!! Remeber to check out all the Design Team creations:

 Then head over to HIMCR to enter the challenge!! http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/

Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you did the sentiment! I definitely have some ugly paper! Hope to have time to join in on the fun:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an AWESOME job turning this paper into a BEAUTIFUL thank you card!!! Wonderful job!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of this paper, it really is lovely. The Thanks is great!! Cheers Jennie DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like your paper. Thank you for sharing. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paper was hideous but card is cute! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela,
    I do live in Bremerton. I didn’t kn you were in Silverdale. I just moved here back in Jan. I have to say I like your paper I used it to make a card a while back. I like how simple it looks. Really Nice.
    You HIMCR DT Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card thanks for the inspiration to do mine!

    ReplyDelete