Saturday, March 10, 2012

HIMCR #37 Super Scraps Saturday

I can't believe it's Saturday already and time for another challenge.  This week went by so fast!!  This weeks challenge is Super Scraps Saturday where you dig out those scraps. Sometimes there might be something extra like once I did 'Almost a card' and used pieces that were stamped or cut out but never made it to a project!  I had so much fun making my item this week!  I love this butterfly paper I had in my scrap box and thought it was perfect for a Spring Time layout!  What a great way to get you in the mood for Spring after have snow this week again!!!
3" Spring has sprung from the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cartridge
2.5" Butterfly and Dragon fly from Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cartridge
Tag from Creative Memories Tag Maker
Pink Star brads????
Page Planner from Creative Memories to layout the pages
Purple ink
Scallop Creative Memories Rotart blade
Cuddle bug Polka Dot embossing folder

Now it's your turn to use up those scraps and make something fun!  Stop over at Hiding In My Craft Room and check out the challenge!!  Have fun and a good weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. That is a great layout! I love it! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, Love this layout great images!!
    Cheers Jennie
    HIMCR DT - sister
    jenscraptoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela!

    This layout is AWESOME!! The butterfly and dragonfly are so cute!!! I didnt even realize they were on the Cheerful Season cartridge!!! I have to pay more attention to those cute images!! Great job!!!

    Great job!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Angela a whole layout is amazing to get out of your scraps. Awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank everyone for all the comments!! The butterfly paper is scraps from a swap I did a few years ago and I have made so many other things out of the scraps from that swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Angela love the layout. I Great way to get ready for spring! AJ

    ReplyDelete