Thursday, August 9, 2012

#41 HIMCR Colors

Hello Everyone!  I can't believe it is already Saturday.  This week went by so fast with the kids on Spring Break!

This week Challenge is Colors and they are Pink Pirouette(light pink), Rose Red(red with a hint of pink, like  marron or something), Basic Gray(Dark Gray).  These are Stampin Up colors but you don't have to use Stampin Up.

I decide for my Creation for the week I would make a Birthday Card to send to my husband's Grandma.
I love how it turned out and I also used my new tool I got this week!  The Creative Memories Border Maker it is so cool!!

-Cut out a 4.5"x6" piece of Charcoal from The Paper Company and used the Creative Memories Scallop Stitch Border Marker Cartridge on the bottom side.
- Cut Happy Birthday and the shadow from the butterfly out of  Maroon color of Brazzil Bacis Paper
Happy Birthday in 3.25" and Butterfly in 2.5" from Gyspy Wandering Cartridge.
-Cut a 2.5" Butterfly from Gypsy Wandering Cartridge out of Coredinations Whitewash collection Light Pink.
-Used Watermelon ink to chalk the edges of the card.

Thanks to everyone who checks out my creation for the week!! Remeber to check out all the Design Team creations:

Then head over to HIMCR to enter the challenge!! http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/

Have a great Saturday!!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the sentiment and cute butterfly. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete