Monday, August 13, 2012

Canvas for my Living Room

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to post pictures of the four canvas I recently painted and alter for my living room wall.  It took me forever to decide on what pictures I was going to use on them.  Months ago my friend bought me the big canvas and then I decide it would be cool to do one for each of  the kids.  Well then I found the one that I thought would look good below the main canvas.  So I thought that would be prefect for a canvas of my husband and me together.  Then I had to decide on the colors which I knew one was going to be purple for sure.  Purple is my favorite color!!!  Then we decide to go with brown for the others cause it matched the walls right now.  Then later I'm going to paint the walls a different color but it will still match the color I have picked out for the walls. 

I'm so happy with my wall now!  Well even happy when the walls get painted!







I almost forgot to tell you about the family chipboard cut out I painted.  The original plan was to cut out Family in vinyl till my friend was at Hobby Lobby and found the chipboard.  I painted it and add some green polka dots on it and some pretty purple ribbon!

Challenges:
Marianne Design Divas  One year challenge and DT Call
DL.ART Linky Party
Simply Create Too #19 Anything Goes Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Stunning project. Love the colors and the layouts on each part is perfect.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER!!!!!!!Beautiful wall project I love all your elements,what a great project to share Angela
    Very nice idea Love the chalk board Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy-Birthday-Linky-party-
    DIANA L.
    (http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wall art looks awesome!!! Love it! Ty for sharing with us at Simply Create Too Challenge :)


    Amanda
    Simply Create Too DT Team
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wall project looks beautiful !!
    Gerda.
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete