Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Grandma's Birthday Present

I made this a few weeks ago for my Grandma for her birthday. On Sunday we called to wish her a Happy Birthday and she was so happy to get her magnet of the kids and book album of our trip to visit her in December. I just took a scrap pieces of chipboard and papers I had and add these cute little pictures of the kids to make it. 
 
Here is the front cover of the digital album I made for her.  It was so much fun to make and putthe pages in the album.  The kids loved looking at it and remember all the fun things they did on our trip to IL!!  I could have never made this album as fast and used as many pictures as I did without using
Storybook Creator.  I made 20 4x6 pages to put in the album.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow I just know your Grandmother love this. Beautiful Job AJ-

    ReplyDelete