Saturday, April 21, 2012

#43 HIMCR April Showers bring. . . . .

Good Morning!  I have found a new time to scrapbook now.  My husband started his new job this week so I have been getting up early with him.  So I thought why not just stay up and craft while it's quiet.  

I had so much fun working on the challenge this week!!  This week is April Showers bring........

Homemade flowers!! You can make your flowers with punches, cutting out stamped images, with die cuts from dies or a cutting machine. Use your imagination! I can't wait to see all the beautiful flowers you all create!

I was going to make a card and then thought why not make a frame!!  I will be hanging this over my desk once I paint and redecorate my craft room!! 


I used a frame from Michaels and painted it purple.  I wanted a darker shade but it worked out good cause I hope to paint my walls a dark purple.
I cut out Family from Home Accents (family is cut at 1.25")
I cut all the flowers  and leaves from CTMH Art Philosophy
All the papers came from my scrap box. 

The Design team has some Great creations also so be sure to check them out!

Be sure to check out the challege at Hiding In My Craftroom!


Can't wait to see your creations!! 








4 comments:

  1. Love the frame. It is just beautiful. Awesome flowers. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the frame Angela!!! And I LOVE those flowers!!!

    And tell hubby to buy you a Cameo NOW!!! Hee Hee!!! I ADORE mine!!! I swear it was best purchase I have made in a LONG time!!! Email me if you have any questions about it!!! jessica.rose.wilso@gmail.com

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! it will love very nice hanging in your office!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, love your frame!! I really want this cart, it looks so wonderful!! Great job!!
    Cheers Jennie
    HIMCR DT sister

    ReplyDelete