Saturday, April 28, 2012

#44 Mix It Up-Mother's Day theme

I can't believe it's Saturday!  This has been a busy week for us.  I did manage get some scrapbooking time in between everything that was going on. 

This week challenge at HIMCR is Mix It Up!  It's a Mother's Day Themed Project.  I decide to decorate a canvas that my husband bought me at Ross a few months ago.  I thought it would be a nice Mother's Day gift and I had so much fun with all these pretty flowers last week that I made some more.  My canvas is all ready for a picture.  I just can't decide on a picture yet.

I used an 8x10 Canvas and painted it purple. 
Cut out Love from Storybook cartridge in Brown
cardstock from my scrapbook.
Used Purple Core'dinations paper to make a mat for 5x7 picture and emboss it with a Lovely flourish texture plate
I cut 10 different flowers our of white cardstock from
 CTMH art philosophy cartridge and stamped and ink them with purple and brown.  I also cut out 3 leaves out from this cartridge too. 

Be sure to check out the challege at Hiding In My Craftroom!
Can't wait to see your creations!!

6 comments:

  1. Love this Angela!! VERY sweet :)

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the canvas. The flowers are gorgeous. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty with the purple and gold!! Love the flowers too!

    PinkE
    Creations By PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I have made a couple of canvas now they are so much fun!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous canvas!! The flowers are sensational!!
    Cheers Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Angela I love it! And I like that you did some embossing and flowers. AJ~

    ReplyDelete