Friday, April 27, 2012

Digital Scrapbook Layouts

I have gotten so behind over the last few years on my kids albums.  I have decide this year I'm going to work real hard on getting caught up.  I have been working on doing some of their pages with Storybook Creator Plus.  I still mix it traditon pages in between.  I love doing both but trust me 4 years ago I never thought I would have done a page digital well that was before I discover Creative Memories Digital software.  It is the best scrapbooking program out there.  I have tried others programs but don't like  having to be  restricted to using the internet to scrapbook.  Storybook only needs to be online to download new content or upload your books or project to me sent off to be printed.  If you would like to know more about Storybok Creator Plus just let me know.






No comments:

Post a Comment