Friday, February 1, 2013

Celebrates Diversity Bulletin Board

I can't believe it is already February!  January was such a busy month for me.  I do the yearbook for the kids school and I also keep the bulletin boards up to date.  The first couple of weeks of this year I spent meeting my first deadline for the yearbook and then I went right into working on a new bulletin board.  I cut out the patterns on the cricut and then my daughter helped me trace out all the pieces for the kindergarten classes to cut out and I help the class make them.  Then for the 1st and 2nd graders I dropped off the patterns and paper to the teachers and coordinate what days they would all use them and then picked everything up when they were done.  I used the die cut machine at school to make all the hands to go around the board.  I was so lucky to find all this bright pretty paper in the scrap box at school.  It took me the last 3 days to get all of the board up but it is so worth it.  Today after school when I was picking up the kids it was so fun listen to the all kids talk about how cute the dolls are.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment