Thursday, February 21, 2013

Silhouette Bowl

A weeks ago I got the file to make the silhouette bowl and couldn't wait to make it for my friend for her birthday.  I love how it turned out and it was so much bigger than I thought it would be.  I used tacky glue to put this one together and then when I made the second one I used the glue gun.  I think the tacky glue was a much better choice.  
  At first I wasn't for sure how this paper would look for the bowl but I think it was a good choice!  My daughter said it was the perfect candy bowl!!  

After I finished putting together this bowl we decide that I would make another one to give to the secretary at school for her birthday.  She is crazy about Hello Kitty just like my daughter is.  We decide to add a Hello Kitty in the bottom of the bowl.  

2 comments:

  1. Very cute projects. Love them both.

    Have a great day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design for the bowl. It DOES make a nice candy bowl.
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete