Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Day Treats

Last week was over before I knew it and I didn't get a chance to post my treats I made for the kids and their teachers.  I made the kids cards from Create a Critter 2.  I love how cute they turned out.  The owl card is Faith's and the Monkey one is for Hunter.  I cut out the heart shaped cards from the silhouette. 
This year we decide to make their Valentine's Day cards for school instead of the ones from the store.  I stamped Happy Valentine's Day on them from my Love, Love, Love Mark's Finest Paper Stamp set.  Then they wrote their names on the back and the sucker to them.  Faith made pink for her class and Hunter did Red for his class.  I also made a set for the 2 kindergarten class I work in to pass out.  The kids loved them!!
Then last but not least this is my favorite thing of all!!  I made the kids teachers little treat bags with chocolate kisses in them and a kiss on the treat topper!!  I got the Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set from My Creative Time!!  I love love it!!

Hope you enjoyed seeing all the goodies I made.  I really wish that I would have got them up sooner but my daughter and hubby both got sick last week. 

1 comment: