Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hostess of MFP Sketch With A Twist Challenge 64 09-17-13

Hello! Welcome back to another week at SWAT!!
The weather is way different this week than it was last week. We needed fans on and window open and this week it's raining and we need jackets. I would have liked some in between weather. Not ready for the rain yet.
Here is our sketch for this week.
Twist for this week card is Halloween Theme.
Now it's time for some inspiration for the week.
 
I was so excited to make a Halloween card this week and use my new washi tape and my new stamp set from MFP What A Scream. I love this little ghost and pumpkin!
Now it's time to see what Christine has created for us this week!
 

This week we are offering this fabulous stamp to one lucky winner.
http://api.ning.com/files/ZXoWXLs1YKOwPBh-Qv5qUCm6DCaicmoG04ZCkLuW5GK2CZQhWjNsmfLxiZg8U9vUDeN5xhk3MH8n3DsLmz5tebaQn2lc29OM/lionheadimage.jpg

I can't wait to see all your new creations this week!
 Head over to MFP Sketch With a Twist  to get enter in the challenge for this week!
Have a great week!
You have until 9:00 pm on September 23rd to get your submissions entered to win. Remember you do not have to use Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamps to play but if you do your name will be entered twice. Please remember to link your card back to us and mention Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist and Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co in your blog post. Please no back linking. Remember there is two chances to win this week so the more you play the more you are entered to win.
Happy Stamping,
Angela Chamness, Hostess

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your creativity.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ghost is very cute. Really like the wasabi tape.

    ReplyDelete