Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Crafty Moms 9/15/2013



Hello Everyone!
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!!
I first wanted to Thank AJ for helping me the week before last and posting for me. I just got so busy with the kids and end of the summer stuff. We are now starting to get back into a routine around our house since school started. My daughter got her cast off on Friday and has a walking boot for the next month. Then hopefully she will be good to go and can start getting back to things she likes to do.
I wanted to share with you all the birthday banner I made this week for the little neighbor girl. She turned 8 yesterday so before school on Friday we celebrate her birthday. She ask for a puppy dog banner.
 
I cut out the banner and the Happy 8th Birthday Alicia out on my Silhouette. Then I used the Fantastic Dogsset to stamp the banner! She loved it and it was her favorite color blue.
Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

1 comment: