Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Crafty Moms 09-29-13



 
Hello Everyone!
 
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!!
This has been a wet rainy weekend!! Yesterday we went grocery shopping and walked around to a few stores in the rain. Then we came home and I took our puppy for a walk. Well lets say she was not too happy about the rain and decide she was ready to come home after we got a few house down the road. We just went for a short walk today. Our power flicked a few times but stayed on so I could get my card made for today.

My card for today is a Rainy Day card! So prefect for a Washington weekend!! I used MFP Rain Clouds stamp set. The umbrellas and raindrops are so cute from this set.
I hope everyone has a nice weekend!!
Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment