Saturday, May 31, 2014

Good Moms

I'm so happy to share the sign that I just finished for myself.  I decide to make a sign for me!  I'm always making for everyone else that I never take time to make something nice for me.  I was on the Silhouette store the other day and saw this and had to have it!  It seems like this was so true the first 3 weeks of the month.  I was busy baking like crazy for the kids swim meet one weekend.  I got honey spilled all over the floor so it was sticky for sure.  The kitchen was a mess for sure and the laundry piles were really bad cause I got the flu bug in between it all.  But the kids were so Happy!!!  Ok well minus when Mom got sick and they had to take puppy out more and help Dad around the house!


1 comment:

  1. I just adore how this turned out. I love the idea and can't wait to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete