Monday, May 26, 2014

Thank You for Your Service


Happy Memorial Day!
I have had this stamp Unity Thank You for your Service for awhile now and have been wanting to use it.  So after seeing all the cool cards on the Operation Write Home Blog Hop over the weekend.  I decide that I would make a card with my stamp set finally for my hubby.  I used a sketch from a challenge on the Operation Write Home Blog for their Sketch Challenge #226. 
Here is the sketch I went by.
Thanks for stopping by to look!
Angela

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Angela!! Happy Memorial Day!

    Thanks for your visit and sweet words during the Unity blog hop!!
    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card with that patriotic look and distressing just seems to fit this card. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the distressing Angela. I like the small bits of ink on the embossing and all the tattered edges. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete