Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hello Crafty Friends

Hello to all my Crafty Friends!!
It's been awhile since I have posted but I have been crafting here and there.  It just has been very busy around my house between work, finishing up the yearbook for the kids school, and taking the kids to all their busy activities. 

I thought since it's been awhile since I posted anything that I would post a few random things I made over the last few months.  


My friend's birthday was back in February and she is a Big Seahawk fan.   So I saw this online and had to make it for her.
I made this baby afghan for a baby gift for my husband's supervision.  They just had a little girl!!
I love how soft this yarn was I used for the afghan!

 I made this cute TGIF sign for the kids to send to Grandma for Mother's Day! 


A few weeks ago the kids had a Home Swim Meet so us parents organized some raffle basket for the concession stand we had.  I was in charge of fixing the baskets!  I made some cute little tags for each basket.   One of the baskets was a homemade basket so I put some cards in it that I had made along with the TGIF sign too.  I had so much fun making the baskets up!!




Ok I hope now that school year is winding down and summer is on the way that I will have more time to craft and get things posted.











No comments:

Post a Comment