Sunday, August 4, 2013

Crafty Moms 08/08/13





 

Hello Everyone!
It's Angela this week with some inspiration for you all!!
Hope you all had a great week. My inspiration this week for one of the projects that I made for the kids for this week. My kids love Zucchini Bread and they have been begging me to make some bread. So on Tuesday I surprised them and made bread up and they had some after lunch. They all loved it.
I made a recipe card to put in their scrapbook cause the one thing that I wish that had is recipes in my Grandma's hand writing. One day I want the kids to have these recipes to pass down and the memories.
 
from MFP to make my recipe card.
Since my daughter broke her leg going shopping has being a little difficult. I just realized that I didn't have an wrapping paper for my niece's birthday present. So I got creative and made some.
I used a brown paper sack and cut it open before I started stamping on the bag. I used the Marsh Birds and You've Got Style for my wrapping paper. Then tied some bakers twine around the package.
Have a great week and be sure to stop back by next week to see what AJ has to share!
The Crafty Moms
Angela

1 comment: